Share|

A School Problem Issue Hiatus [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

Dear lovelies of PC,

I apologize profusely but due to some problems with anxiety and depression, medication, sleep deprivation, due uni work and projects, I will have to issue a hiatus from now (September 20th or 21st depending on time zones) until October. What I have scrapped together as a script (so far working through my current condition) is on the forum ready for any of the other script writers to tackle if they so wish. I am very sorry, but I have been forced to take care of my own self first before being able to return to any extra projects that I have made for myself. Believe me, I'd love to be working on it more than anything.

Signed, Roxy.
P.S If you see me flittering around tumblr with my todo list, I'm probably still attempting to burn myself out, so feel free to yell at me to go to sleep or get off tumblr or something.

Last edited by AngelInk on Wed 1 Oct - 5:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator ♚
DaZeli

Alright, thank you for your hard work and make sure to get plenty of rest! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project-canada.skyforum.net
Illustrator
Berry Marais

I think you're right to take care of yourself first. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://berrymarais.deviantart.com/
A place to stand, a place to grow, Ontari-ari-ari-oooo
Illustrator
AsterFlame

Wishing you all the best as you take time off from the project! Take good care of yourself and always remember to add a zing of humour to your life everyday. As one of my favourite quotations says, "Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end!" C:

I'm cheering for you, eh? *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice Actor
MaryEve

it's really important to take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon. Take care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice Actor
Drasil

I wish you luck on everything you're doing in your life! Take care of yourself, dear Smile

No matter what happens, always remember that you are awesome and we're all here for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thank you everyone for such kind words.

Although I did say I would start recovery in October, and end my hiatus, I'm going to finish up a little earlier and get back on track! I'm pretty sure I am able to do it now, (even though recovery period was like, one eight hour nap, so I think that's pretty good..) so expect lots of work to be done soon!!

I'm so glad I have you people to support me. Thank you all so much! <3
Back to top Go down
Voice Actor
Hapo

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Don't push yourself too hard, even so, okay? Continue to take good care of yourself. ;w;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hapo57.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
A School Problem Issue Hiatus [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1