Share|

just throwing this out there....

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

okay so I was hoping everything would stabilize once school started, but it would seem that it's just gotten worse. I'm battling with a lot of personal junk right now and I just can't juggle the Project as well. not to mention my social anxiety has skyrocketed to the point that I'm scared to talk to my closest friend...

I'll still try to keep up to date with everything but don't be surprised if you hardly see me. I'm not sure how long this is going to take so I can't really give you guys an estimated time of return, sorry /:

when I do have the time/motivation to get on my computer you can reach me through skype, as always.
Back to top Go down
Administrator ♚
DaZeli

Alright, take care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project-canada.skyforum.net
Voice Actor
Hapo

Okay, please take good care of yourself! We're rooting for you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hapo57.deviantart.com/
A place to stand, a place to grow, Ontari-ari-ari-oooo
Illustrator
AsterFlame

Just to echo the messages above, please do take care of yourself! I understand how hard it can be to adjust and juggle everything, especially negative emotions, once school starts again (heehee it's almost comedic that I have to have a good cry every beginning of the school year; it's that bad.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I wasn't sure if I should add this here or make a new topic, but making a new topic for an update on the same problem seems a bit like spam so...

my depression and anxiety are getting worse and I really don't have the energy or motivation to hold up any semblance of an online life right now as all I really do is sleep, go to school, and eat. this isn't my tumblr so I'll spare you the long personal rant, but just know that I probably won't resurface again any time soon. I'll try, but don't hold your breath.

I suppose this post is to say that I won't be at all offended if my account is deleted next time you sweep the forums, I'll just make a new one whenever I get back.

though I am hoping to turn out some halloween-costume-like drawings of the cast on tumblr sometime within the next week... or maybe month. really its just an excuse to dress everyone up as final fantasy characters.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
just throwing this out there....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1