Share|

Is there going to be other characters in the show, like America and other countries?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Voice Actor
MaryEve

I was wondering if there would be other countries in the show like America or France, or England. Because I know someone who might be interested to voice America.
also i am not sure if the message is in the good category.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Well, it does say suggestions so... I think you're not he right one.

Also, I thinks it's possible. Canada is a multicultural country. Yes? Russia and Ukraine is a yes yes.

I think it would also be a good idea, especially The Nederlands, Hungary, and Poland? I must admit that I have seen A LOT of Hungarians everywhere, so as Dutch people.
Back to top Go down
Administrator ♚
DaZeli

The thing is that we want to focus more on the provinces and territories and Canada as a whole. Other countries might be mentionned, but not more than that. I mean, America, England and France might get to be in an episode in the future, but other relations, like Ukraine or the Netherlands, might only be mentioned. Like I said, we're trying to focus more on the provinces and territories than Canada and his relations.

If there's ever other countries, it might not be until we finish all the I AM videos and get started on Canada 101 and other stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project-canada.skyforum.net

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
Is there going to be other characters in the show, like America and other countries?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1