Share|

So here's the thing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
A place to stand, a place to grow, Ontari-ari-ari-oooo
Illustrator
AsterFlame

I may have taken a bite off more than I can chew. At this moment, my RL to-do list is taking longer to accomplish and growing longer by the day. October and November are the busiest months of the semester (due to midterms and papers) and while planned my schedule to do all I’m supposed to do, it’s pretty hard to keep up with it, especially once unforeseen circumstances pop up.

So, what I mean to say is that I’m having a hard time juggling school, volunteer and work right now. I’m also struggling emotionally because my pet has to be put down today and the need just honestly came as a surprise yesterday.

However, I was able to find some time to do some sketches and finished Scene 4: Nova Scotia last Friday. (I drew before the recording even started, guilty as charged.) I can post it up later when I get home, if it may prove useful to the project. I can still make changes on it based on feedback and additional information to work with, but I doubt I can work on Scenes 5-6 (New Brunswick and PEI) soon. My next foreseeable “free-ish” time is during a 2-day fall break in mid-November, or after exams in December. If the mods are running on an immediate deadline for the episode release, I’m sorry that I have to take a step back from my voluntary role, or that it’s going to take a long time to finish my part.

Again, I do apologize to whomever I inconvenience. I wish I’m still working on the project right now because I love the fandom (though I don’t talk much), everyone’s so pumped up, and it’s one of few things that helps keep me sane.

Best,
Aster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator
Hapo

Thank you for letting us know. Please take care of yourself for us! *hugs*
It would be fantastic if you can let us see what you've done so far for scene four! Very Happy But yeah don't burn yourself out and take the time you need. ;u;

I'm not sure if there's a deadline beyond 'we're anxious to get this going' but we'll see what the admins say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hapo57.deviantart.com/
So here's the thing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1