Share|

A Shy Manitoban Has Appeared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

WinterPigs!

Nickname : Call me Toko, or whoever. I don't care! Very Happy
Things you like : This project in general, I like... cried when I saw it was continued and when I saw it wasn't discontinued... Like both times. I love people, and things, friends, moose, poutine... and all dressed chips.
Things you dislike : Making juice, unhappy people, people who don't like hugs.
How did you find the project : Was browsing youtube, ended up getting hooked back in the summer of last year. Then freaked out when I realized it was discontinued, then just figured out that it was back just now... :/
Who's your favourite character in the project : The Have-Not Trio, but to be more exact. The United Province Of Canada. *wink*
Do you want to work in the project : Um... Yes, I would... Problem is my nervousness, if I get past that I hope to be a script writer. Yeah...
Others : I am like... Manitoba's Inner Feelings, Happiness and Nervousness, Jk, I am the source of improvisation, I never look back on any work due to being embarrassed or just plain ashamed. I have huge problems when it comes to trying something new, however, I love this project way too much so I decided I would try and join in this wonderful beautiful thing. And I also noticed your scarce Manitoban population, XD. Unless, I am wrong which is fine.
Credit : artist of the original picture here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator ♚
DaZeli

The Queen officially welcome you to the forum! Hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project-canada.skyforum.net

Thanks! I am glad I am welcome. *shakes with happiness*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illustrator
Berry Marais

Hi, Manitoban! I'm your neighbor to the immediate south (waves 'hi' from across the border). Gettin' more snow than us, I'll bet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://berrymarais.deviantart.com/

No, the snow is a dwindling thing this year. It's more like we are ice capital of the world at the moment. It's scary. :/

And Hi from up above! XD North of course. Very Happy I actually know 45 of the 50 states and all the thirteen original colonies if all the states are all listed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
A Shy Manitoban Has Appeared!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1