Share|

Hi, I'm a Michigander! Mittens!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

Nickname : Luna, Zig, Skunk or Hawkeye! Don't ask how I got them, it's complicated.
Things you like : DOCTOR WHO! Also: Hetalia, Sherlock, this project, America, Canada, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and nature.
Things you dislike : Math, rude people, bullies, super slow WiFi and pollution.
How did you find the project : Well, let's see. I got into the the IamMattewian Project rather late, so it was done when I fell in love with it. So after browsing DeviantArt for absolutely no reason, I found the IamMattewian Group and one of the journal entries said it was reborn as this.
Who's your favourite character in the project : That's like asking me what my favorite Doctor is. There isn't one.
Do you want to work in the project : It would be cool, but I'd rather not.
Others : I'm crazily weird! No, seriously, I'm not kidding. If you met me, your first impression would be, "Wow, she's really weird." Your second impression would be, "She's really, really weird, with an extra side of crazy." I can draw, but only nature stuff. Hetalia and Doctor Who is my life, end of story. I live in the Wolverine State, so obviously I love fudge, lakes, cars and mittens. Well actually, I could care less about cars, but I like everything else mentioned before. So that's about it. Bye! Oh! Almost forgot. I am a proud Nerdfighter! Now I can officially say bye. Bye again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Script Writer
RandomKaSin

Hello! I'm KaSin. Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a fun time here. Since I'm the first one I think... If you have any questions, I am pretty sure the admins and moderators will be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illustrator
eggwardramen

Hey! Welcome to the forum, dude. :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice Actor
Hapo

Another Michigan person! Howdy to the Wolverine state from the Wolverine province, hahaha. :'D

I've fixed your membership permissions now that you've introduced yourself, so now you can go enjoy the rest of the forum! Have fun!! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hapo57.deviantart.com/
I live in the true north, strong and free, CANADA, and in the fabulous province of ONTARIO
Script Writer
Mkaniamlover

Welcome, bienvenue necessary bilingual greeting to the project, hope you enjoy your stay :DDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice Actor
MaritimeLover

Hello and Welcome fellow Nerdfighter!! The names Moony! Nice to meet you, have fun on the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(Lower Peninsula) Michigan, United States
Voice Actor
RubySapph

Hey there! I'm that fellow Michigander! I'm one of the moderators, and if you ever need any help, feel free to come to me or any of our other staff. We'll always be happy to help you with anything you need or any questions you might have.
Upper or lower peninsula? Michigan or Michigan State? If you're fine saying either. I just gotta ask whenever I meet other Michiganders, haha. Welcome to the forum, and welcome to our lil Project Canada family!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gay-stripe.tumblr.com

Hello from green England! I bet you and Ruby will get on a lot because you're both from Michigan, huh? :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brolumbiaalbrash.wix.com/sabrinagardiner

Hello, again... Let's see, I live in the lower peninsula and I like Michigan over Michigan State. What's horrible is some of my family lives in Ohio... On another note, I completely forgot to mention I love astrology-I'm a Virgo-which is sad, because that's my fourth favorite thing.
Fun fact of astrology: (Astrology isn't always correct on everything, but if it is wrong such as my friend being a Cancer, but acts the furthest thing from it, at least I still get a good laugh.) So if you were to draw a circle and divide into twelfths and start with Aries and end in Pisces, you get the Astrological Wheel. If you were to choose a random *cough* this isn't random at all *cough* sign, say Cancer and look across, you'll run into Capricorn. Those two would be the opposite of each other (having 5 signs between them) and therefore there's this weird relationship between the signs. Such as their health problems might be linked, like a Cancer might be more prone to knee problems. They also tend to be opposites in personality (most of the time), so they may not exactly like each other at first. But you know the saying opposites attract, or at least I hope you do, well opposite signs tend to be quite compatible with each other as each one has what the other lacks. So the signs are 'incomplete' so to say, without one another as the other one is their other half. Now if you're wondering why I chose those random *cough* They're absolutely not random at all! *cough* signs, go to the reference page and look for the provinces' birthdays and you'll see why. And I just saw how long this comment was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
Hi, I'm a Michigander! Mittens!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1