Share|

A New (?) Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Voice Actor
Nanxi

Nickname : Nancie or just Nanxi? Whatever feels more natural to write, as long as you don't accidentally shorten it to Nan like I'm yo grandma or something. Which I'm not, I hope.
Things you like : CATS (or animals in general), gaming, alternative/indie music, dem melodramatic sports animes ughhhh
Things you dislike : redundancy, insects, hot/humid weather, being underestimated
How did you find the project : I randomly searched up IAMP on Tumblr since I was bored and just happened to remember it and felt the nostalgia. Imagine my surprise when the tag was alive due to a certain new project. I BLAME HAPOOO (I don't tho, I'm just pretty much a hermit)
Who's your favourite character in the project : Quebec and Ontario... No biases there, noooooope.
Do you want to work in the project : Yes; Ontario understudy if it's still up for grabs ;) idk for other aspects (writing, etc.), it would really have to depend on my amount of free time (sorry for being vague ahhh)
Others :

• Anglophone Quebecoise hiding in Montreal
  • Ontario's previous VA in the IAMP

Geh, I hope I haven't missed something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illustrator
Berry Marais

You're Ontario's previous VA? Cool! Welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://berrymarais.deviantart.com/
Voice Actor
Hapo

Nancieeeeee you are heeeeeeeere!! :DD Welcome and welcome back!!!!

I think Ontario's understudy position is still open so you're welcome to shoot us an email (projectcanadia@gmail.com - the typos accidentally remain tradition!) with an audition- either a new one or your old one should be fine unless you've drastically changed mics or something.

If you run into any problems or have questions please let us know ;u;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hapo57.deviantart.com/
Voice Actor
Nanxi

Thanks, Berry! >w<

It's been done, Hapo ;))) did a new one since my old one is ooold (and makes me cringe to hear it haaaa)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hiya Nancie! I saw you on the old IAMP forum just yesterday. You used to be Ontario's VA? :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brolumbiaalbrash.wix.com/sabrinagardiner
Voice Actor
Nanxi

Hello! Yes, I was Ontario's main VA for most of the later episodes up to the IAMP's end. I was actually the understudy before that haha

And woww, the IAMP forum feels like it was ages ago! o3o Out of curiosity, what were you doing there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Script Writer
RandomKaSin

Ooh, another person from the original project! Exciting.. I guess that thing I can say is Welcome Back? I don't know what to say. ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I live in the true north, strong and free, CANADA, and in the fabulous province of ONTARIO
Script Writer
Mkaniamlover

Welcome, bienvenue, to the project, probably a familiar setting, I'm Maria, and welcome back I should say, have an awesome stay :DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illustrator
Berry Marais

It's really cool having some folks from the old project here. I loved watching it back in the day. I'm one of the new artists now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://berrymarais.deviantart.com/
Voice Actor
Hapo

yeah yikes like i had to request a new password to check on the old forum and as i thought no one has been active on there since 2013 so @@
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hapo57.deviantart.com/
Voice Actor
Nanxi

Thank you, all! I shall enjoy my time here indeeeed ;D

It's real cool to see all of you guys working on PC together! I had no idea this was going on so this has been an awesome surprise for me :'D

@Hapo yeah, I just went to look at it as well, and seeing all those beautiful works in progress we didn't finish omg that was pretty saddening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(Lower Peninsula) Michigan, United States
Voice Actor
RubySapph

Hey, sorry for being a bit late on the welcome, haha!
It's nice to meet ya, Nancie. It's always great to see old IAMP members popping up, and I hope that you can get easily acquainted with all the members of Project Canada. Don't worry, nobody bites and everyone is happy to have you back. If you'd want to join as the Ontario understudy once again, that'd be awesome! I'm the Québec understudy, and I tend to refer to every understudy as the 'Understudy Underground Squad', in case you wanted that tidbit of information.
Welcome (or welcome back) to Project Canada! I sincerely hope you have a great time and get settled in here easily. It's a bit like a big family, haha. If you have any questions or troubles, feel free to talk to me or any of the other staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gay-stripe.tumblr.com
Voice Actor
Nanxi

Oho, the Quebec understudy, you say? Very nice B) Do you speak any French yourself? It seems we have some Francophone presence in Project Canada, judging by the bilingual rules and stuff, which is super neat.

And yasss, the Understudy Underground Squad (UUS?) sounds baller ('baller'? do ppl even say that anymore?). ONE DAY, WE SHALL RISE UP AND dutifully provide support for our main VAs in their times of need because that is what we nice understudies do lol. Well, I would need to actually hear back from PC before I call myself an understudy. All in due time~

Anyway, thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to being here ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illustrator
eggwardramen

Hey Nancie.
It's cool you are from the original project. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice Actor
Nanxi

Hallooo and ty! It's nice to see you new faces around for PC (even though I'm technically the new face around here but in a way not and wow this is confusing me). I'm having the feels like wow this is all so fascinating c'mere and let me get to know you guys ^3^ <3 excuse the blabbering lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator ♚
DaZeli

Welcome to the project!
Also. CATS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project-canada.skyforum.net
(Lower Peninsula) Michigan, United States
Voice Actor
RubySapph

As I thought it would be and now that it's morning(?), it's now necessary for me to say welcome to the Understudy Underground Squad! Should be awesome to have you here, and I can't wait to see you around! To me you're a new face, but to others you're not...it's all pretty confusing, I can agree with you there.
Despite being Québec understudy, the only French I speak would be random phrases and words, haha. My valiant efforts to learn so far have left me as a busy man that then no longer remembers anything because I neglected French for like, two months probably. I try though. I try.
I am in total agreement with the cats comment. 12/10. I'm in actual love with your avatar though, Nanxi. Too cuuuuute aaah. <3 I'm assuming that you're also a cat lover?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gay-stripe.tumblr.com
Voice Actor
Nanxi

Woohoo! VA status! *happy dance*

@DaZeli yus ALL THE CATS *happy crazy cat lady dance*

@Ruby Ahaha, it's all good. French can be a crazy tough language to learn. I would know; I've had to learn it basically all my life and I'm still not really proficient with it (it's what happens when you live in Montreal which is basically the safe haven for English-speakers). The shaaaaame ;w; I'm very familiar with the pronunciation and the overall Quebecois accent tho so if you need some advice in those areas, there are probably more apt French speakers than me who can help you, but you can ask me as well!

And YES I AM. Cats are so so so precious, and it hurts when people call them jerks and stuff, because they're missing out on how absolutely amazing they can be. I actually live with two cats, and my older one will typically follow me everywhere in the house and cuddle with me whenever I so much as sit or lie down anywhere (he'll happily squeeze himself between me and the back of the chair if he has too). The younger one is only about 8 months old (which is basically the equivalent to a 10-year old child) and already she's basically going around telling everyone to fight her. Such precious babbus ;3;

My avatar is from the Dubstep Cat vid on Youtube if you haven't checked it out already. It's just super silly and adorable and I love it >:3
I couldn't find the original vid, but here's a repost:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

@ Nancie - I was actually just looking through the old IAMP forum just out of curiosity. Well, this forum's certainly different from that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brolumbiaalbrash.wix.com/sabrinagardiner

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
A New (?) Face
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1