Share|

Audio mixing and subtitles???

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

Hello to everyone at Project Canada! My older sister and I got to talking after we watched the latest episode. So firstly, my sister wants to know if you guys need an audio mixer and if so, if she could be the audio mixer for the project. During the latest episode we noticed that Quebec's lines were much louder compared to everyone else's. This, in turn, made me need to take my headset out so my ears wouldn't explode whenever Quebec talked. The second thing that I would like to bring up is the fact that you have no subtitles during the parts where Quebec is speaking French. Now, I know that most of your viewers are from Canada and a lot of them speak French, but for the sad, Japanese girl in Hawaii who has little knowledge in French, I was a little disappointed that I couldn't understand what Quebec was saying. So I would like to request that you add subtitles into your next videos please. Thank you for spending the time to read this post and thanks for all of your hard work putting this project together and making great episodes! And sorry if this post sounds rude and/or blunt. I'm not the best at writing without getting straight to the point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illustrator
Berry Marais

I think these are good points raised. Some audio mixing and subtitles would be very nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://berrymarais.deviantart.com/
Administrator
Hapo

I'm open to the prospect of an audio mixer; it has been a challenge for us in the IAMP as well as PC. Particularly when we receive lines after the deadline and don't have much time to edit them, it becomes a challenge.

Normally we do have subtitles, but our subtitler won't be able to get to them until the weekend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hapo57.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
Audio mixing and subtitles???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1