Share|

A bunch of stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Administrator ♚
DaZeli

Alright guys! This a big announcement post so there is a lot of stuff that is going to be said.

#1: The main voice acting cast is almost full, all we need now is a Québec and we are going to be ready to start! If you know anyone that would be able and interested to voice him, please ask them, even if they can only do it temporary! Finding him a VA is very hard so any help is welcome, and having a temporary VA would help a lot because it is going to be much more easier to find someone once we start posting videos!

#2: To all writers, you can now go into the idea section and start writting scripts! You can write as much as you want, but please remember that each video will be around 15 to 20 minutes long. If you need help with your script, you can always ask other people to help with the character.

#3: The reference section is underconstruction. I had trouble with the coding but it should be up soon so you won't have to go on the wiki anymore. While you wait you can use the personality poll in the idea section as reference.

#4: Everyone signed up on the forum who haven't done their presentation yet, please go do it as soon as possible, because all accounts from people who haven't done their presentation will be deleted on August 1st because they are considered inactive. If you can't do your presentation because you are oversea or nowhere near a computer, please contact the staff and so we don't delete your account. If you need help doing your presentation, you can always contact the staff and we'll gladly help you. Your presentation should always be the first thing you post on the forum!

#5: To put your avatar correctly, there is a tutorial in the help & suggestion section on the forum. Follow the instruction closely and you should be fine. It is not complicated, you just need to know how to do it. If after following the tutorial step by step, you can send the picture you want as your avatar to a staff member and we'll put it up for you.

#6: To everyone signed up on the forum, we recommend checking the forum everyday. You do not need to post anything, just keep yourself updated, especially if you are a VA, artist or writer.

#7: All VA will soon have to add me on Skype. When you add us, please tell us who you voice because we won't be able to guess and we want to nickname you on our Skype so we know who is who!
#8: We have a drastic need for more writers! If you think you could write script for the project, even if it's not often, please audition as a writer because with the number of writers we have right now, they are going to be overloaded with work!

#9: When you sign up on the forum, please, pleeease, pleeeeease read the rules! They are not there to be decorative, they give you directive and tell you what to do and not to do, and all users should read them.

#10 When you post in a topic and you are posting after yourself, please edit your message! You can always copy and paste the content of your old message in the you one and then delete the old one, but please try not to post to much after yourself! Also please make sure you post constructive stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project-canada.skyforum.net

If only I could ask my Religion teacher..... he speaks Canadian French, but he left the school, he still has the accent TTvTT

Anyways, may I know what's your skype? the link on your account doesn't seem to work.
Back to top Go down
Administrator ♚
DaZeli

That would've been so nice, but I asked one of my too many cousin and he said he would do it, but it sure would be nice to find someone more permanent.

My skype username is elichoupidou (:
Back to top Go down
Voice Actor
EnterTheDarkside

I could VA Quebec... If it ain't too much trouble, that is. My accent won't be perfect, but if it will help the project, I'll be honored to do it.

If anyone could direct me to some Quebeqois audio pieces (to help me with the accent) I would be very appreciated.

I'll stick with being temporary for now, until someone much better comes along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator ♚
DaZeli

You can always send a short audition, so we can decide if we take you as a temporary VA for Québec. For the accent, there's a lot of good video on youtube, so I think you'll be able to find something easily. (:
Back to top Go down

You could also listen to some radio(I believe that you guys have French Stations there), y'know, same goes for here, there's Portuguese and French here too( How the heck did French Canadian Ads come in my YouTube? O.o) Anyways, Yeah, I once went to Quebec and accents were...well, a little different, but nice, we could still communicate Wink
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down
A bunch of stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1